Monday, June 4, 2007

Introducing your cast of characters

Lauren
Aspiring architect, environmentalist, loves dancing to 80's music.

Donald
Web developer, photographer, likes thinking about the electoral college.

The Car
A 2006 Prius (in magnetic gray!).

Budd Lake
The largest natural lake in NJ! Also our hometown and the starting point of our journey.

So we put these photos off until the last minute and it wasn't the most beautiful day.

Lauren gives Carly a goodbye kiss.


Donald gives Giancarlo a goodbye right hook.


That's right, San Francisco, baby!

(These pictures were taken by the generous and talented Giancarlo and Carly. And, yes, they were taken with the D80.)

10 comments:

Papertowns said...

"Quick, take the picture, and don't get water on the lens!!"

Natalia said...

woo woo I'm pumped for this blog!

Katie said...

Ha... I love it, with that red/orange sweatshirt looking particularly bright against the menacingly grey sky!

Did you guys get out ahead of the rainstorm?

Unknown said...

I hear you got out a little later than expected. That's ok, hope the rest of your trip goes smoothly.

Unknown said...

Good Luck and God speed. And remember, Call your mother. Often.

tara said...

you are my everythings!!! looking forward to checking up on you two, every 5 minutes! <3

Liz said...

sigh.....you drove through my back yard...but i understand the need to blow through PA...saddness I missed you...well maybe I will catch you on the other coast...

Bbear said...

The pictures are fantastic. I agree with Katie on the contrast.

I'm glad you guys have no trouble showing your love to others...

amy said...

we go through PA all the time....where is the largest hamburger????

l a u r e n said...

man liz, sorry we missed you! we will catch up soon for sure!